SILVERPRO™ PERFORMANCE FABRIC
Silver and Carbon, two of nature’s most highly conductive materials are woven into this amazing, durable yet soft, luxurious, ultra fine fiber fabric. Designed to work with your body on a cellular level as it increases energy and relieves pain.
- Technology: Combining a special blend of bi-component conductive yarns that dissipate electrical charges.
- Active Therapy: The unique silver and carbon knit massages the affected area with movement and helps improve blood circulation for quicker healing.
- Increases stability with comfort and support.
- Advanced Construction: The knit construction delivers controlled uniform conductivity with excellent thermal heat retention and compressive support to reduce swelling.
- Lightweight, Breathable & Odor-free: Dual anti-microbial protection and anti-bacterial capabilities from silver ions and surface treatment. Laboratory tested showing up to 99.9% killing of odor forming bacteria. All day odor control for all day performance.
BUT AVAILABLE TO YOU NOW.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. BY CERTIFIED MILL • PATENT PENDING
Bossong Hosiery Mills is committed to being a world class designer and manufacturer of innovative graduated compression hosiery products made in the USA for the global market.
Bossong Hosiery Mills, Inc., in Asheboro, North Carolina, is the home base of SILVERPRO™ and has been in the business of manufacturing high quality circular knit products since 1927. This eighty-nine year tradition of manufacturing excellence is a testament of the dedication to quality and customer satisfaction that has become a hallmark of the Bossong family name.
Caution: Do not use this product if you wear a pacemaker since it might interfere with the pacemaker's normal operation.